This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- From The Cornell Chronicle: “‘B’ Maternity Wearables … use conductive silver fibers to sense heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and respiration levels from an expectant mother’s skin.” (Hey, what could possibly go wrong?)
- Cafe offers an essay by a mom about the “narrative of choice” for working women and how much of a choice working women really have.
- Working Mother offers tips on time-saving workouts for busy moms.
- Scary Mommy ponders the use of giant strollers, and The New York Times shows you what your kid is seeing from that stroller, no matter what the size.
- Flashbak reminds us how our moms and dads were decidedly not helicopter parents…
- If Facebook is a highlight reel of our lives, then #WomenIRL is the stuff that ends up on the cutting room floor.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about styling long hair for job interviews and joining the boys’ club at work.
- We took a look back in the Corporette timeline.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!