Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Atlantic explored the working-to-afford-child-care conundrum.
- Motherly reported on a new study that found employers are still not supportive enough of mothers who are pumping at work.
- The Washington Post discussed what’s behind the trend of “momcations.”
- NYT Parenting shared a mom’s experience of bringing a 6-week-old to a conference.
- Forbes explained how a 529 plan can be used to repay student loans.
- Business Insider shared how a family paid off a $200,000 mortgage in 4 years.
- Huffington Post offered how to set boundaries with parents, in-laws, and kids.
- Book Riot shared 21 children’s books by Black authors.
- Working Mother suggested 5 things parents can do differently to get more enjoyment out of their free time.
- Working Mother also provided how to keep your family safe from the coronavirus.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s offered a quiz to figure out what kind of kid you have.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed how to avoid Amazon.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We shared 3 different ways to clean your closet.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!