Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Atlantic asked if it’s OK to wear leggings to work, and Corporette readers weighed in.
- ABA Journal explored how Elle Woods in Legally Blonde influenced a generation of women attorneys.
- NBC News shared that Congress has reached a deal for parental leave for federal employees.
- Romper offered results of a new study that found many working moms can’t afford childcare.
- Harvard Business Review asked if working parents’ schedules reflect their values.
- Working Mother interviewed seven moms about why they include “working mom” on their LinkedIn profiles.
- Working Mother also reported that flu season came early this year, and its effect on children.
- Inked shared that a Maori broadcast journalist and working mother in New Zealand is making news for her traditional facial tattoos.
- The New York Times provided a list of 2019’s best illustrated books for kids.
- CNBC explained that while Apple’s new iPhone software is meant to narrow who kids can talk to, a bug is letting users get around the restrictions.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared funny tweets about kids going to meet Old St. Nick.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared more gift ideas: engravable bracelets, WiFi photo frames, and personalized flip flops.
- We discussed end-of-year career goals & assessments.
- We continued The Hunt with the best women’s dress pants for winter.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!