Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Cut has announced that Pantone’s color of the year for 2020 is an “anti-anxiety blue,” which “speaks to our need for a stable and dependable foundation.”
- Harper’s Bazaar predicted beauty trends for 2020 — and many of them are office-appropriate.
- NBC News suggested how working parents can tone down their holiday stress.
- The Guardian examined whether the women-centric coworking space The Wing is as progressive as they claim as they have been expanding their model into the U.K. We’ve also covered female-focused workspaces.
- The New York Times ranked and reviewed holiday movies on Netflix.
- ABC News reported that Disney Plus has added a disclaimer ahead of older content that depicts racist stereotypes.
- The Washington Post detailed how to get the most out of online coupon codes.
- The Washington Post also shared how kids reacted to vintage Mister Rogers, while Vulture explored how Mister Rogers influenced Generation X.
- Parents discussed why it’s OK for kids to enjoy reading graphic novels.
- Motherly shared how to handle parenting criticism from family members.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared funny tweets from parents taking their kids to see Frozen 2.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared gift ideas: interestingly-scented (and named) candles; historical glasses for history buffs, fans of classic cinema, and drinkers; and this CozyChic throw — plus gift ideas from the big Nordstrom sale.
- We asked readers, “What are your favorite drugstore beauty & bath products?”
- We took a look into the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!