This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Times takes a look at stylish maternity fashion that’s off the beaten path.
- Moms Into Fitness provides you with a few postpartum core workouts.
- Fortune looks at a growing trend of companies offering working mothers access to maternity coaches who “advise them on what they can expect before, during and after maternity leave.”
- Working Mother reports on new research that found the real reasons working moms leave the workforce, while Liberating Working Moms offers working-mother resolutions for the new year.
- Women can’t have it all? Men can’t have it all either, says the author of this piece in Esquire. Here’s a slideshow of quotes from some of the men interviewed for the article.
- The New York Times Motherlode blog ponders parent volunteers at schools — who volunteers and who doesn’t (or can’t), and what that means.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader’s question about wearing black and navy together and another about what to wear to a work event in Florida that specifies “resort casual.”
- We talked about fashion resolutions and we took a look back into Corporette history.
- Kat posted a deal alert for the final C. Wonder sale and a Neiman Marcus designer shoe sale.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!