Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista explored “fashion therapy.”
- Good Housekeeping suggested how to incorporate tailored pieces into your fall wardrobe.
- Who What Wear shared outdated beauty trends that are making a comeback.
- Above the Law shared advice for working moms to improve their mental health.
- NPR reported that now is the time to get a flu shot, especially for pregnant women.
- The Washington Post discussed why so many mothers can relate to an interview with Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
- The Lily published an excerpt from Eve Rodsky’s new book, Fair Play, about how a group of mom friends received 30 calls and 46 texts from their husbands and other helpers — just in the time they were together for a fundraiser walk.
- Under Armour reviewed what 10 grams of sugar looks like, just in time for Halloween.
- A Diary of a Mom explained this year’s “blue pumpkin project“
- The Chicago Tribune reported that not enough parents are following pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother shared how to handle a budding young makeup artist in your home.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We continued our Tool of the Trade series with little purchases that make life easier.
- We asked how much do you worry about safety on trips — and what do you do about it?
- We discussed that Ernst & Young seminar that compared women’s brains to pancakes.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!