Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Business Insider compared Allbirds and Rothy’s as options for fashionable flats.
- Reuters reported that even if cosmetics are marketed as “clean,” they might not necessarily be safe for everyone.
- Harper’s Bazaar offered the biggest wellness trends for 2020, according to Google.
- The Week discussed the mental load of meal prep and cooking dinner.
- POPSUGAR Family suggested that parents should make self-care part of their routines.
- Quartz at Work detailed why conferences should offer childcare options for attendees.
- Forbes examined why workplaces need to be more flexible to support working parents.
- KING 5 News reported that the Seattle City Council has approved a resolution for a pilot program, “Infants at Work,” for city employees.
- NYT Parenting provided time-management advice for parents of babies.
- Slate offered some hard truths about letting your little ones run loose at restaurants. (See also: 5 tips for eating out with kids…)
- Motherly shared that Allyson Felix broke Usain Bolt’s record — while 10 months postpartum.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s provided helpful wine-tasting notes for parents of toddlers.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked readers, how do you protect your personal time?
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed how to write a resignation letter.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!