Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista shared that Meghan Markle’s new capsule workwear collection is available as a one-for-one model to benefit Smart Works. (The organization provides clothing and job skills, similar to Dress for Success.)
- Allure profiled actress and working mom Julia Stiles — including her take on ’90s fashion trends that are making a comeback.
- PopSugar provided inspiration for fall hair color.
- Above the Law shared a working mom’s experience of having a stay-at-home spouse.
- Working Mother suggested five ways schools can make working parents’ lives easier.
- Motherly offered the results of a survey about working parents and burnout.
- Motherly also explored why many moms go into debt after giving birth.
- Today’s Parent suggested how white parents can make a difference this school year as allies to people of color.
- Huffington Post explained how therapy benefits parents.
- My Modern Met interviewed a photographer who took women’s portraits before and after they had kids for her exhibit, Becoming Mother.
- Today reported on a dad’s viral LinkedIn post that urges others to change their priorities based on how he felt after his child unexpectedly passed away.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s offered a conference agenda for parents who watch too much programming for preschoolers.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked readers if they prefer to shop online or in-store.
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We shared some of the top-selling things Corporette readers bought in August.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!