Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Allure highlighted the beauty routines of four professional makeup artists.
- The Verge shared news of a new Amazon app feature called StyleSnap, which it described as “basically Shazam for clothes.”
- CNBC gave five tips on making a career change.
- Harvard Business Review offered ways to help stay-at-home parents reenter the workforce.
- Fast Company listed three ways to make the motherhood experience better for moms.
- The Washington Post examined Generation Z’s feelings about being featured in parents’ social media posts.
- Women’s Health suggested several reasons your antidepressant stopped working.
- The New York Times reported that laughing gas (nitrous oxide) is becoming more common in the U.S. for labor pain relief.
- The New York Times also published an opinion piece on how better doctor/patient communication could reduce unnecessary C-sections.
- For your Laugh of the Week: The Belladonna Comedy shared an important Letter to the Editor.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about favorite books, magazines, podcasts, bingewatch TV, and more.
- We asked what clothes readers buy each year.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!