Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Refinery 29 suggested 17 plus-size sweater dresses.
- Fashionista shared a comprehensive guide to home facial skincare tools and devices.
- On The Today Show, Amy Schumer talked about her pregnancy and new clothing line, Le Cloud, available at Saks OFF Fifth and offering up to size 20.
- Working Mother offered four mantras to get you through the New Year.
- BuzzFeed shared 37 self-care tips for anyone who needs a little help surviving the holidays.
- The Ladders reported on a new study about how women can benefit from having a work wife.
- The Seattle Times offered a few tips to make gift wrapping more eco-friendly.
- The Goods by Vox discussed the trending photo of Rachel McAdams wearing Versace — and a breast pump — for a Girls Girls Girls magazine cover.
- Working Mother shared their top 2018 books for working moms.
- CBS Sports reported that thanks to Serena Williams, the Women’s Tennis Association has announced rule changes involving pregnant players and the WTA’s dress code.
- Forbes reported on a $3.5 million settlement that may help define when pregnancy is considered a disability in workplace discrimination cases.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother shared 15 of the funniest #OnMyGrownupChristmasList tweets.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked about your signature dishes for the holidays.
- We discussed how to be a good remote worker.
- We took a look back in the Corporette time capsule.
- The Hunt rounded up stylish high-heeled boots for work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!