Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Goods by Vox featured Celine Dion’s new gender-neutral clothing line for kids, a collab with nununu called Celinununu.
- Working Mother shared how a mom is transforming thrift store threads into officewear, kids’ clothes, and more.
- Vogue offered celebrity facialists’ favorite beauty products for air travel.
- Forbes suggested 11 ways to improve time management during the holiday season.
- Parents examined what it means if you’re still going to work when you’re sick.
- Motherly offered how a new mom struggled with choosing a daycare.
- People provided inspiration for home office design by featuring a newly decorated space for working mom, Cooking Channel star, and Saved by the Bell alum Tiffani Thiessen.
- Scary Mommy shared a new line by LEGO — a stress reliever designed for adults — that will be available in January 2019.
- Romper explained why it’s not OK for schools to continue having kids dress as “Indians” for Thanksgiving celebrations.
- Romper also shared what the new movie Instant Family gets right about foster care.
- The Washington Post shared how a mom is teaching her daughter empathy in the midst of the wildfires in California.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Adweek’s TVNewser shared moderating tips for the holiday by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace. See also: our discussion of how to deal with your in-laws on turkey day. Happy Thanksgiving!
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked, which clothing tags do you remove?
- We shared the best resources and blogs for female consultants.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!