Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Vogue profiled Veda’s collaboration with Nicolette Mason for an extended-size capsule collection.
- The Strategist offered dermatologists’ recommendations for the best night creams.
- Daily Business Review explained how MothersEsquire is improving accommodations for breast-pumping lawyers.
- Harvard Business Review suggested how to start a working parents group at your organization.
- Working Mother reported that a third of moms considered quitting their jobs, even after a long maternity leave.
- Working Mother also shared that a mother who posted “Mom” as a job status on LinkedIn is generating buzz — and praise.
- The Guardian provided an excerpt from Michelle Obama’s new book, Becoming.
- Vox shared how South Carolina is working to improve infant mortality rates by holding group appointments for women’s prenatal care visits.
- The New York Times reported that for a child’s cough, sometimes the best medicine is no medicine.
- The Cut defended the micro-workout.
- For your Laugh of the Week: As the holidays are upon us, The Onion suggested this air mattress for your guests.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed weather-based rules for packing clothing for a trip.
- We took a look back in the Corporette time capsule.
- We asked, does your outward self reflect your inner self?
- We discussed female-only networking groups.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!