This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- People shared how even celebrities deal with so-called mom guilt — including Serena Williams.
- Fashionista offered 11 up-and-coming skincare brands.
- The Strategist shared the best products for styling short hair.
- Forbes explained how a mom’s quest for the right shoe size helped her launch Jenzy, an app that uses a “known reference model,” like a credit card or other item, to make a recommendation.
- Fairygodboss shared questions to ask an interviewer.
- The New York Times explained how to avoid repetitive strain injuries when carrying a baby.
- The New York Times also shared an author’s suggestion that we “rebrand” motherhood to focus more on the joys of being a parent.
- The Washington Post offered a mom’s take on relating to the birth experiences of Beyoncé and Serena Williams, and why all black women should learn about their stories.
- The Washington Post also explained why moms who work from home have a harder time modeling shared household duties.
- CNN reported that the Essure birth control device will no longer be available after the end of this year.
- Working Mother shared 13 apps to help with back-to-school season.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Mom.me shared funny tweets with the trending hashtag #ParentingIn5WordsOrLess.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked, should you tell your colleagues about your ASD?
- We talked about office makeup vs. weekend makeup vs. party makeup.
- We discussed how to handle imposter syndrome.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!