- Working Mother shared the 19 most relatable working moms on TV, including Jessica Huang (Constance Wu) on ABC’s Fresh Off The Boat.
- POPSUGAR shared how watching The Bold Type helped a postpartum mom plan her work outfits.
- The Strategist shared the best face washes, according to Amazon reviewers.
- Vogue shared September cover model Beyonce’s pregnancy story, including her health scare and body image concerns.
- Harvard Business Review offered five things to do when you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Fast Company suggested how to quit your job without hurting your career.
- The New York Times provided statistics about the age gap of when women have babies, including county-by-county statistics on when women have their first child based on marital status and college education.
- The New York Times also shared a doctor’s tips on monitoring medication side effects in children with ADHD, anxiety, and depression.
- ProPublica asked for women who have donated or helped collect birth tissue to contact them regarding research for an upcoming study.
- The Washington Post’s On Parenting advice columnist suggested seven things to do when potty training isn’t going well.
- Working Mother reported that a new national poll shows 84% of registered voters support paid family leave — 94% of Democrats, 83% of Independents, and 74% of Republicans.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared 15 tweets that share the sometimes bitter realities of taking kids to the beach.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt offered stylish women’s belts for work.
- We discussed the effect close friends have on your life (and how to choose your friends).
- We asked, what are your health and fitness routines?
- We also asked, how often do you declutter your wardrobe?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!