- Good Morning America shared how six women are implementing improvements for other working mothers, including the Leche Lounge.
- Insider provided seven beauty tips for the summer heat.
- Refinery29 suggested lip oil treatments to add to your regimen.
- Working Mother released their list of the 60 best law firms for women.
- Babble shared a mother’s take on the Daniel Tiger storyline in which Mom Tiger goes back to work after being a stay-at-home mom.
- USA Today reported that now that Idaho and Utah have recently passed laws making breastfeeding in public legal, it is legal in all 50 states.
- Fast Company offered three unexpected ways your network can help with your job search.
- The New York Times published a mother’s perspective on being arrested for briefly leaving her child in a car on a cool day and about being a mother in the age of fear.
- Moneyish explained why breastfeeding moms are still trying to normalize pumping at work.
- Racked reported that not all parents are thrilled with the relaunch of Gymboree clothes.
- Lucie’s List offered the best kids’ wagons for trips to the beach, park, or playground.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Romper posted eight essays by funny women about the realities of motherhood.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt offered comfortable work heels.
- We discussed how to hack (and optimize) your sleep.
- We took a look back at previous posts in the Corporette time capsule.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!