- Fashionista shared the best hydrating tinted lip balms for summer, including this one by Glossier.
- Moneyish discussed how to upgrade your wardrobe for a new job.
- PopSugar offered workout tips for new moms from fitness expert Kelsey Wells.
- Working Mother shared that some moms earn more when they put family above work, but still not as much as dads.
- Huffington Post reported that New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is being praised for sharing a video where she is holding her baby and not wearing makeup.
- Thrive Global shared tips on co-parenting.
- The Washington Post reported that paid parental leave is a good step, but workers with children also need flexible schedules and understanding employers.
- Writing for Business Insider, an IT program manager who has an MBA and is earning six figures shared her experiences as the family’s primary earner, and what it has been like for her husband to be a stay-at-home dad.
- Romper explained why actress and mom of two young children Mila Kunis is not on social media.
- The Washington Post also shared tips on how to transition babies to solid foods and get them on the path to a healthy diet for a lifetime.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Working Mother shared, in GIF form, 20 signs you might be the only working mom in your group.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared Fourth of July sales in a holiday open thread.
- We provided the best work bags for interviews, commutes, your first day of work, and beyond.
- We offered brain candy books and other fun summer reads.
- We asked, What are you a snob about?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!