- The Boston Globe reports that — with kids spending so much time indoors — pediatricians have been writing prescriptions for active time outside.
- Kate Tuttle, writing for Dame Magazine, talks about being an “accidental housewife” and a feminist.
- Renegade Mothering has a set of guidelines for drama-free mom relationships, including: “I understand that ‘on time’ means ‘not as late as I usually am.'”
- USA Today shares some apps and websites that can help keep kids’ brains in learning mode this summer [warning: auto-play video above article].
- Ever see a film and think something along the lines of, “[Actress] is way too young to be playing mom to [actress of similar age]”? Vulture has gathered several examples of the impossibly-young movie mom.
- Nostalgia time! Remember Raffi? Of course you remember Raffi (even if you don’t want to). “Baby Beluga”? “Down By the Bay”? Raffi talks about his new children’s album in this interview with NPR (in which he barks like a dog and namechecks Tom Waits).
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…