- W Magazine spoke with Serena Williams about her new fashion line, and how being a mom changed her style.
- SELF shared beauty and skincare products women loved to use when they were pregnant.
- The Strategist reviewed the best red lipsticks.
- Refinery29 offered nail polish trends for summer.
- Wired explained how Pinterest is trying to add diversity to your searches for beauty tips.
- Career Contessa rounded up eight empowering TED Talks by pioneering women. (Here are our picks.)
- Working Mother shared the significance of May 30: Mom’s Equal Pay Day.
- Politico spoke with nine of the 10 women who have given birth while in Congress and asked how they would change Capitol Hill.
- Meanwhile, The New York Times profiled Rebecca Slaughter, who has been bringing her infant daughter to her job as a commissioner to the FTC, and explained how the federal government has been taking steps to accommodate new moms.
- The Guardian reported that women’s voices temporarily drop by two piano notes after pregnancy.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Bored Panda shared the retro humor of Anne Taintor, particularly her representations of life with kids.
- Recipe(s) of the Week: The Strategist offered the best cookbooks for kids.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked, how long do you expect your clothes to last?
- We discussed where to find stylish plus-size suits for work.
- We shared reader favorites for the best cruelty-free beauty products.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!