- Into the Gloss shared anti-aging beauty tips that have actually worked for a working mom, including this foil mask.
- Parents offered seven one-minute hairstyles for busy moms.
- Working Mother suggested easy steps to fix the five biggest health mistakes working moms can make.
- PopSugar Beauty had beauty tips for when you’re recovering from the flu.
- Speaking of the flu, The New York Times advised how to avoid getting the flu when your partner has it. The New York Times also explained how to know when the flu is serious in a child.
- Ask a Manager advised how to respond to the interview question about what you do outside of work if the answer would reveal that you have children.
- A lawyer and columnist for The Washington Post described what she referred to as the “maternal wall,” a barrier built by discrimination against working mothers.
- The Cut shared a first-person account of a woman whose OCD went into overdrive when she was pregnant.
- The Strategist offered some of the best baby swaddles.
- Recipe of the Week: Delish has a week’s worth of fast and easy dishes for the whole family.
- Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared some funny tweets about parenting.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We took a look back at the Corporette time capsule, including how to take a partial social media break, pregnancy worries and your job, and financially preparing for baby.
- We shared how to build a work wardrobe… at Brooks Brothers.
- We discussed tips for dealing with migraines at work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!