- You Look Fab puts together some weekend-worthy outfits for busy moms.
- Mashable talks about work-life integration vs. work-life balance.
- The New York Times’ Motherlode blog highlights the value of keeping a journal — not just for big life events, but for everyday happenings.
- International Business Times has a good update on enterovirus EV-D68 (which says that many parents’ fears may be out of proportion).
- And for your Laugh of the Week (make that Laugh/Cry…), The Onion reports on a new accommodation for working moms (warning: page has autoplay video).
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered reader emails regarding what to do about a boss who’s hitting on you and how to grow out a pixie cut.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- We talked about the best places to buy furniture when you’re ready to step up from Ikea.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!