- A Cup of Jo takes you maternity clothes shopping at Hatch.
- Canada’s National Post talks to fathers who are “leaning out,” while Working Mother talks to mothers with tips on disconnecting from work during family time.
- A Huffington Post blogger reflects on what it means to be a “a good mom,” while a Huffington Post staffer asks moms to stop making other moms feel guilty about their parenting.
- What a great idea: The Baltimore Sun reports that Johns Hopkins Hospital has installed a vending machine with pumping supplies (at discounted prices) for its employees who might have forgotten something at home.
- HelloBee offers “The Lazy Mom’s Guide to Homemade Baby Food.”
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Ruth Moore guest posts on what it was like to adjust to working for Big Law after growing up poor.
- Beauty Wednesday covered hair masks, while The Hunt rounded up strappy pumps.
- Kat advised a reader on where to find style inspiration.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!