- The New Yorker reports on the recent Make the Breast Pump Not Suck! hackathon.
- A lawyer mom writes for The Huffington Post about the special talents of lawyer moms (and wonders what’s up with Julia on Parenthood).
- Mint has a bunch of tips for busy working parents.
- Aol Jobs looks at the common myths about working moms. (Have you encountered any of these?)
- A mom writes for Babble about “glass half full” parenting.
- In a TED Talk, Babble co-founders Rufus Griscom and Alisa Volkman talk about parenting taboos.
- Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo shares a list of her favorite parenting books. (What are some of yours?)
- The New York Times explains how empty-nest syndrome affects fathers differently today than it has in the past.
- Are you familiar with … the Swagger Wagon? Any other online parenting humor we should know about? Here are a couple recent ones for your Friday laughs: a parent’s average Saturday morning, and Every Parenting Article Ever Written.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We brought up a different kind of mom … the Office Mom.
- We talked about dressing professionally with fun patterns and colors.
- Kryss Shane guest posted on online dating for professional women.
- We compared notes on wedding finances and budgets.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!