This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New York magazine’s The Cut explains why the beauty brand Drunk Elephant is hot right now.
- The New York Times takes a close look at the family-friendly, women-led Geller Law Group in Virginia.
- Parents told Business Insider which financial habits they don’t want to pass on to their kids.
- The Affordable Care Act’s repeal, if it becomes a reality, could hurt breastfeeding moms, as The Washington Post reports.
- The Washington Post’s On Parenting talks about how parents can make time for self-care.
- Slate’s XXfactor commented on the New York Times article that observed how the fathers of Montclair, NJ, were somehow coping with, uh, being fathers, while left alone during the Women’s March.
- Need some me time? Check out the suggestions from New York magazine’s The Cut.
- Techcrunch rounded up tech gifts for moms, suggested by moms.
- Your Laugh of the Week is from Red Tricycle. This one’s especially for you, toddler moms.
- Here’s a bonus Laugh of the Week, from Today. It’s an oldie-but-goodie about baby sleep advice.
Quick reminder: CorporetteMoms now has a Pinterest page!
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt looked at the best knee-high boots.
- We rounded up nine ways to use a wrap at the office.
- We talked about how we use the Instant Pot.
- We recommended books to help you become a better communicator.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!