This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- A new Tumblr, It’s Like They Know Us, makes fun of stock photos of moms. The caption for this one: “Hey, girlfriend! I’m just over here at the JC Penney Portrait Studio trying to get some work done.”
- Here’s a great discussion (and interesting question) on Ask a Manager about how parenthood changes work habits — and how managers can deal. (If you missed it, along these lines there was an interesting discussion at Corporette on women being “disappointed” in powerful women who choose to have kids. We’d love to hear your thoughts!)
- HelloBee talks about finding the work-life comfort-zone.
- Motherlode ponders the family dinner.
- Girls Gone Strong lists the five best exercises to help you prepare for pregnancy. Meanwhile, Alpha Mom talks about formula feeding from birth.
- Above the Law looks at the OnRamp Fellowship for women lawyers who’ve been out of the game for a while, perhaps because of motherhood.
- Working Mother tells you how to stay on top of any “secrets” you might miss because your work schedule leaves you out of the school loop.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about how to manage severe allergies at work.
- We got excited about fall TV for smart women.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!