It seems like the world has reached subscription box saturation. But, in the pile, there are a few good ones, like this one from Little Passports.
Through this kit, you and your child can explore a new country each month through activities, stories, and even “souvenirs.” My oldest received a subscription as a gift and would get so excited when a new one would arrive in the mail. These kits got us through months of involuntary homeschooling (it’s social studies, right?), and as a family that loves to travel, it also helped us dream about our next trip.
Little Passports: World Edition starts at $27.95 per month, including shipping. You can cancel anytime.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase