While April showers bring May flowers, there’s also a lot of rain in the fall where I live.
This fall, these bright rain boots from Ugg will keep your little one’s feet snug and dry. There’s a genuine sheepskin insole and built-in handles for easy on and off (or carrying). They’re also made from recycled materials (some from Ugg’s Classic boot) and come in four rainy day colors (black, “canary,” “samba red,” and “taffy pink”).
Ugg Kids’ Drizlita rain boots are $49.95 at Zappos. They’re available in kids whole sizes 6–12.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets