I haven’t used foundation much since the Before Times. About two weeks ago, I had a work trip and needed to step up my usual work-from-home makeup routine. I packed a sample size of this foundation to use and I was pretty impressed.
This medium coverage foundation had a natural, smooth finish that lasted from cocktail hour to after party. It didn’t even rub off on my mask. It offered sufficient coverage without feeling heavy or thick.
On top of its staying power, it has some skin-friendly ingredients like babassu, sunflower seed, and hyaluronic acid that moisturize, soothe, and nourish.
Tarte’s Babassu Foundcealer is $39 at Sephora and comes in 30 shades.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase