I haven’t used foundation much since the Before Times. About two weeks ago, I had a work trip and needed to step up my usual work-from-home makeup routine. I packed a sample size of this foundation to use and I was pretty impressed.
This medium coverage foundation had a natural, smooth finish that lasted from cocktail hour to after party. It didn’t even rub off on my mask. It offered sufficient coverage without feeling heavy or thick.
On top of its staying power, it has some skin-friendly ingredients like babassu, sunflower seed, and hyaluronic acid that moisturize, soothe, and nourish.
Tarte’s Babassu Foundcealer is $39 at Sephora and comes in 30 shades.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus an extra 20% off; $30 off full-price pants, denim, and skirts
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off $125+
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 40% off original ticket styles; extra 40% off all sale
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 24,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.