I’m not a fan of detanglers aimed at kids, so I tried this one for my daughter’s hair.
A few spritzes of this leave-in conditioner from Honest tames tangles and flyaways in addition to strengthening and hydrating all types of hair. This conditioner is designated a “clean” product at Target, so there aren’t a bunch of ingredients you may not want, like synthetic fragrances and dyes. It’s also plant-based and biodegradable. And, it works — no more tugging and tears.
The Honest Company’s Conditioning Detangler & Fortifying Spray is $7.99 at Target.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles