A lined, washable-wool pencil skirt? What kind of magic is this?
For those heading back to more formal offices, a pencil skirt is a wardrobe staple. This version from M.M. LaFleur is as classic as you can get, but with some very practical features — there are darts and a yoke in the back so it sits comfortably on your hips (no more constant tugging or adjusting). Also, the lightweight, machine washable wool is perfect for year-round wear.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase