I’ve been a follower of Jean Wang’s blog, Extra Petite, for ages and was so excited when she launched her own line.
This petite, knee-length cardigan dress works both as a dress and a longline/duster cardigan. This sleek and polished piece can be worn on its own (swap out the included sash tie belt for one of your own for a different look) or layered with your favorite tee and leggings for lounging.
The soft and stretchy knit fabric is also bump-friendly (and the button-front makes it nursing/pumping friendly as well).
The Cardigan Dress from Edited Pieces is $148 and available in sizes XXS–XL.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles