I’m always on the hunt for pants that can go out in public but feel like a night in.
Athleta’s Brooklyn Ankle Pant is a best seller (over 8,100 reviews!) for a reason. These pants are made from a lightweight, recycled poly/spandex blend. They also have a rib knit waistband and stretchy side panels for comfort. The semi-fitted cut works for commuting, the office, and around town. It comes in 10 colors (some in sale) so you can find your perfect pair.
The Brooklyn Ankle Pant is $54.99–$89 depending on the color. It comes in sizes 00–26, as well as tall and petite sizes.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets