- Racked looks at how Ulta is rebranding and becoming more popular.
- New York magazine’s The Cut reviews the MakeupDrop, a new kind of makeup brush/sponge.
- Forbes interviews Ula Tuszewicka, the founder of baby carrier company Baby Tula, which sold for $73.8 million last year.
- Working Mother reports that Savannah Guthrie shortened her maternity leave because she couldn’t wait to get back to work at Today. Also from Working Mother, a piece about the mom whose birth photographer ditched her after finding out she was having a C-section.
- Lisa Quinn writes for Modern Mom about rejecting the idea of Supermom.
- Techcrunch introduces you to a new app called Peanut that helps you make mom friends. (“Peanut”?)
- Megan Nix writes for The New York Times’ Well Family about congenital cytomegalovirus (CMV), which she caught when she was pregnant, and how it affected her baby daughter.
- Huffington Post contributor Isabel Rose wrote a piece called “To Ivanka Trump, From The Mother Of A Trans Child.”
- Bustle shares 15 baby name ideas inspired by Margaret Atwood’s characters.
- The Soft Landing explains how lead was found in Green Sprouts Sippy Cups and how the company has handled it.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Buzzfeed has 100 parenting memes for you.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about flash sale sites and which ones are still worth stalking in 2017.
- Kat shared her picks from Shopbop’s big sale and rounded up the best affordable cashmere for work.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!