- Real Simple shows you the best beauty subscription boxes.
- Refinery29 announces the winners of its Beauty Innovator Awards.
- “I Became a Mom and Gave Up On Clothes,” writes Kate McKean at Racked.
- The Mercury News reports on new study findings that say highly-skilled, well-paid white women face the greatest motherhood penalty when they take a career break to raise kids.
- Harvard Business Review tells you how to respond to an offensive comment.
- Working Mother has advice from Tiffany Dufu, author of Drop the Ball: Achieving More by Doing Less [autoplay ad on page].
- The New York Times introduces you to Werk, a job search company that champions flexible schedules, and The New York Times’ Well Family talks about making the decision about whether to send your kid to school when he or she is slightly ill.
- CBC News (Canada) looks at the practice of raising children with a platonic partner rather than a significant other or spouse.
- Bustle reports that 12-year-old activist Marley Dias is creating an activism guide for children and teenagers.
- Martha Stewart Living checks out Nurture Life, a healthy, ready-to-eat meal service for kids.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Liana Finck re-imagines some children’s classics for The New Yorker.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…