- Whether or not you’re a teacher, if you’re always on your feet then Barking Dog Shoes‘ roundup of comfy and cute shoes for teachers might be helpful.
- Time looks at daycare inequality. Meanwhile, Alpha Mom answers a reader question about a child having problems at daycare.
- The New York Times looks at grandparents and their children’s need for childcare for their own kids: “[W]orking grandparents in the younger set are finding themselves caught between their own desires to take advantage of their empty nests and their adult millennial children who have different ideas about a grandparent’s role.”
- Live Science explain why there’s no such thing as a sugar high in kids.
- In The Washington Post’s On Parenting, Erin Silver looks into sports bras for younger girls.
- Meanwhile, Weelicious rounds up several cookbooks with healthy recipes.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Honora Talbott explains an amazing new product, the Work and Family Scale (YouTube).
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up stylish comfort heels and Kat took a look at the Ann Taylor Friends & Family Sale.
- We shared some vacation packages for busy women.
- We talked about weekend prep for Monday and the week ahead.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!