Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- USA Today shared eight things parents should know about camps this summer.
- The Washington Post noted that children are only half as likely to get infected with coronavirus.
- Healthline looked at how COVID-19 affects kids compared to adults.
- The New York Times gave the dos and don’ts of creating “quarantine pods.”
- New York magazine’s The Intelligencer wondered whether the pandemic will change childcare permanently.
In Other News…
- In Rolling Stone, journalist Jamil Smith asked, “As Juneteenth falls during this American racial reckoning, what are we truly celebrating?”
- Refinery29 listed apps and websites that help find Black-owned businesses.
- Let Grow advised how to help kids solve their own problems.
- The New York Times published an essay by a mother who wrote about bringing her 6-year-old son to a protest.
- Zora editors put together a list of the 100 most iconic albums by African American women.
- Real Simple offered six infused water recipes to help you stay hydrated this summer.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up some of the top things readers bought in May.
- We recommended six great books on productivity.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!