Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’ve been using old bath towels for the pool, but now that I’m going more regularly, maybe it’s time for a real beach towel.
There are lots of bright and fun options at every price range, but if you’re looking to treat yourself, I like this one from Slowtide. It has a colorful, geographic wave print that’s ideal for the pool or the beach. Made from easy care, absorbent, 100% cotton, it’ll dry you off in style.
This beach towel is $45 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Carter’s – Up to 50% off dresses, sandals, sleep & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- BuyBuyBaby – 15% off 1 item; 40% off Primary clothing; 15% off select Delta Toy Story furniture; amazing values on travel gear
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off kids’ sale (styles from $4); 25% off your order, even clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off