I consider sweater-blazers a workwear essential. Here, J. Crew took their classic Schoolboy blazer and turned it into a comfy, easy-care sweater-blazer.
This classic cut sweater-blazer is made from soft cotton, and has a rounded hem, notched lapel, and a single button closure. I wear my sweater-blazers with nice jeans for a casual office look (it’s one of my favorite business travel outfits), or a pencil skirt when I want to lean into the business side more than the casual one.
This sweater-blazer is on sale for $82.50 and comes in heather acorn, black, heather loden (lucky sizes only), and sweet blush (also lucky sizes only). It’s available in sizes XX-Small to 2X as well as petites.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets