If you’re looking to up your office-wear game, but your Before Times suits seem a little stuffy, try this collarless blazer from Of Mercer.
This blazer is made from a lightweight (and washable!) Italian fabric meant for warmer weather. It has an open front, welt pockets, and clean lines. While you could add coordinating pants for a full suiting look, try pants in a complementary color instead. For example, for a vaguely nautical look, pair the navy blazer with crisp white trousers.
The Gates Blazer is $228 at Of Mercer and comes in fuchsia (which looks more merlot on my screen), shell, or navy. It’s available in sizes 0–14.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets