- Shana of Ain’t No Mom Jeans shares her favorite sunscreens and self-tanning products — and talks about products she likes vs. products we’re told we’re supposed to buy because they’re “safer.”
- Bizzie Living rounds up five apps helpful for moms on the go. (Which are YOUR favorites?)
- Is a Katy Perry concert just as good a reason to be unavailable for work as giving birth? ATL Redline ponders a law firm memo that analogizes the two.
- NBC News has some good news for moms who had their first/only child later in life — a Boston University study shows that older moms may live longer.
- Even Kat learned some new Amazon-shopping tips from this Buzzfeed article, which shares some more commonly known facts and some that you may not be aware of.
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…