- Real Simple lists several good beauty buys at Target.
- Anna Davies writes about “meternity” leave in The New York Post, while in Glamour, a working mom responds.
- The BBC reports on the mom who had to throw out 500 oz. of breastmilk at Heathrow, while New York magazine’s The Cut reports that even celebrities face difficulties as traveling pumping moms.
- The Washington Post offers tips on beating procrastination.
- A mom of five writes in The Huffington Post about worrying that she’s raised a Mean Girl and how she addressed a problematic social situation involving her daughter and her friends.
- Geeks with Juniors rounds up several storybook apps that feature strong female characters.
- Joanna Goddard writes at A Cup of Jo about ways to enrich your relationship with your spouse after having kids.
- The New York Times looks into the improved versions of the breast pump that are on the horizon or already available.
- Check out this fully-funded Kickstarter for Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, a “children’s book that reinvents fairy tales, inspiring girls with the stories of 100 great women from Elizabeth I to Serena Williams.”
- New York magazine’s Science of Us looks at how opportunities for creativity are lacking in typical arts-and-crafts projects used by preschools.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about a marriage mindset, making time for therapy appointments with a busy job, and being friends with your assistant.
- Weekend Wednesday rounded up good travel dresses.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!