- Racked reports that Rent the Runway’s Unlimited service is now available to everyone, explaining, “Unlimited originally started as a $75-per-month service mainly renting accessories [but now offers] clothes for the office, for the weekend, and for any event on members’ Google calendars.”
- Working Moms Against Guilt talks about bags for working mothers.
- Privilege has a post about going gray and caring for long gray hair.
- Speaking of gray hair, Penelope Trunk writes about how to seem younger to boost your career.
- Career Contessa shares several career resources for women only.
- The Chicago Tribune shares tips on asking your boss if you can bring your kid to work.
- The Washington Post reveals that the worst kind of boss is one who’s unpredictable.
- The New York Times’ Ask Well answers a reader question about how risky it is for kids to play with unvaccinated kids.
- Hellobee explains how to talk about a child’s medical diagnosis with his or her sibling.
- PBS NewsHour shares some of Alice Proujansky’s photographs of working moms.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about wearing fun glasses at work.
- The Hunt rounded up many white tops for spring.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!