- Racked shares an essay from a mom who was surprised to find out how much her family portraits had been “improved” by Photoshop.
- Working Mother has several tips for re-entering the workforce after taking kid-related time out.
- Motherlode at The New York Times gives advice for teaching kids about the stock market.
- Hellobee has a post about the importance of finding mom friends through groups of moms with similar-age kids. (Unfortunately, as you may have found, a lot of mother groups are not scheduled with working moms in mind.)
- Science of Mom lists a few parenting resolutions for the new year.
- Sunshine and Hurricanes rounded up a list of great books for moms.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about ways to get over a cold.
- We took a look back into Corporette history and we shared some past posts that can help you with your new year’s resolutions.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!