- Interesting news: Today reports that you can now rent maternity clothes from Le Tote.
- New York magazine sings the praises of Mom Friends (who are not necessarily equal to friends-who-are-moms).
- Science of Mom researches the safety of the vitamin K shot for newborns.
- The Toast has an essay about adoption crowdfunding (by a woman who was adopted herself).
- New York magazine’s Science of Us looks at the real reason pregnant women crave chocolate.
- Sunshine and Hurricanes shares tips for coordinating outfits for family photos.
- The New York Times’ Motherlode blog shares the best of the advice submitted for “The Best Parenting Advice in Six Words.”
- Whoa, have you heard about the Curbside app (h/t to The Mom Edit)? In some cities — the Bay Area, LA, NJ/NYC, Chicago, and Philadelphia — you can order something online — say, at Target or CVS — then get a notification text and pick it up a half-hour to an hour later, outside the store while your sleeping baby and/or kids stay in the car.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about overachieving women and drinking, and what to wear on a long flight for a business trip.
- Kat shared a list of workwear sales for Veterans Day (some are ongoing) and rounded up knee-high boots for work for The Hunt this week.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!