This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Mom Edit extols the benefits of a good maternity dress.
- In The Stranger, a working mother shares some amazing facts about breastmilk that you might not know — and says that we should support new mothers more (paid leave, etc.) so that more of them can breastfeed their babies.
- Working Mother tells you how to beat impostor syndrome.
- The New York Times shares an opinion piece in which the writer says that, instead of the “perks” that more employers are giving working mothers, such as free shipping of your breastmilk to your home during business trips, we need to change our idea of what business leadership looks like.
- Ms. JD gives you tips for parenting during law school.
- The Washington Post looks at a study about the negative effect of the first year of parenthood on parents’ happiness, partly due to “trouble breast-feeding, sleep deprivation, depression, domestic isolation and relationship breakdown.”
- Scary Mommy shows us an excellent way to make school fundraising much more tolerable.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Reductress shares some tips on healthy snacks for your kids… to distract them from the cake you’re going to devour…
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- There’s still time to enter the giveaway for a Lo & Sons bag!
- Kat answered reader questions about getting an MBA and office ergonomics.
- Tales from the Wallet looked at eldercare and finances.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!