- Sunshine and Hurricanes helps you teach your kid to pack her own lunch.
- Proud Working Mom looks at common myths about working moms.
- The Huffington Post gives you tips on making business travel easier for you and your family.
- Today checks out new apps designed to help you find new mom friends [autoplay video].
- Bustle shares some eerie baby monitor experiences. (Do you have a creepy one to share?)
- Brain, Child magazine questions the labeling of some students as gifted.
- The New York Times’ Motherlode ponders kids’ sports — and whether you really need to go to every game…
- For your Laugh of the Week, McSweeney’s has some helpful tips for your childbirth class!
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about the best towels.
- Kat answered readers’ questions about professional-looking nails and being told by your boss not to wear dresses and skirts.
- We looked at after-work routines.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!