- PopSugar Moms shares some stylish maternity wear outfits.
- Ali Brown, an entrepreneur and mother, explains what happened after the family’s nanny quit and her husband became a stay-at-home dad.
- Mommy Dear, Esq. writes at Above the Law about why job sharing isn’t common in Biglaw.
- The Hartford Courant looks at paternity leave and its unfortunate stigma.
- PopSugar Moms shares a working mom’s experience of leaving her baby for a week when she went on a business trip — and her tips.
- Free-Range Kids says that free-range parenting doesn’t mean that you don’t worry about them.
- Hellobee shares tips on solo travel with a baby.
- Sunshine and Hurricanes gives you 10 nice alternatives to the typical favor bags at kids’ birthday parties.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about negotiating salary.
- Kat answered readers’ questions about what to wear for informal interviews and what to wear to work after surgery.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!