This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Hellobee shares tips on being a conscious consumer while shopping for kids’ clothes.
- Fortune reports that breastfeeding moms at IBM will soon be able to send pumped milk safely back home — free of charge — while they’re away on business trips.
- Racked notes that Target has gotten some good press recently for their mom- and baby-friendly breastfeeding policy.
- A mother of a boy with autism writes in The New York Times about how PBS’ “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood” helps teach and reinforce social skills.
- Working Moms Against Guilt has tips on throwing a baby shower that’s fun for everyone.
- Free-Range Kids shares information about the later benefits of unsupervised “risky play” for kids.
- Mommy Dear, Esq., writes at Above the Law about the ways she’s changed since becoming a mom.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat rounded up some great articles for working women.
- Kat answered readers’ questions about personal phone calls at work
- We took a look back in Corporette history and talked about our fashion pet peeves.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!