This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Mom Edit gives you several ways to style a maternity tank.
- The Beauty Department has tips on air-drying your hair.
- NPR talks to the author of a new book about what to eat while you’re pregnant.
- Kind of fascinating: The Guardian explains how breastmilk produced for boys and girls appears to be different in terms of nutrients, hormones, etc. Some are wondering if that means we should be feeding “boy” formula and “girl” formula.
- The New York Times shares a lot of good information about carseats.
- A mother writes in The Tennessean about temporarily losing track of her boys on a hike and what it made her realize about free-range parenting (h/t to Free-Range Kids).
- Real Simple shares the secrets of people who manage to have some “me time.”
- Speaking of me time… Hellobee rounds up a big list of binge-worthy series on Netflix for your maternity leave (not that the rest of us can’t benefit from this post, of course!).
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared her picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Kat answered readers’ questions about packing for business travel and finding clothes if you’re slim but too tall for petite sizes.
- We talked about finding the best sheets.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!