- Today shares summer makeup tips, while The New York Times has advice on summer fragrances.
- Renegade Mothering makes the case for following your own instincts in parenting rather than listening to the “experts” (some language NSFW).
- Red Tricycle rounds up some great jogging strollers.
- Lifehacker suggests a 14-day meal plan — and makes sure that you know everything your Prime membership gives you at Amazon.
- The New York Post looks at the pressure many moms feel to make and do Pinterest-worthy things with/for their kids.
- The New York Times checks out HopSkipDrive, a California company that offers car rides (from thoroughly vetted drivers with childcare experience) for kids who need shuttling to various activities .
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about styling maxi dresses for a business casual office and “investment shoes.”
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!