This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Mom Edit rounds up some of the best summer beauty products.
- Working Mother has a great list of apps that actually motivate kids to go outside (OK, usually with the iPad in hand, but still…)
- The Guardian reports on new research that shows many important benefits for kids of working mothers.
- The New York Times shares survey results that found that many wealthier parents don’t share information with their kids about their salaries or net worth.
- Alpha Mom answers a reader question about being pregnant when you have a friend who’s having a tough time with infertility issues.
- Hellobee talks about parenting while dealing with depression.
- Free-Range Kids readers discuss the strict requirements to volunteer at their kids’ schools.
- Sunshine and Hurricanes gives you a way to simplify kids’ thank-you notes.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about saving for retirement in Tales from the Wallet.
- Kat answered a reader’s question about decorating her office.
- We looked at upgrading weekend clothes in the latest post in the “Next Step” series.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!